A Capable Maid - Ch. 24

Double-page supporter
The spymaster-like blondie is there. She's definitely going to have her background and stuff investigated after this.

Dex-chan lover
This is getting very Mary Sue-ish.
I get the dream ability and all, but when did she has the Sherlock dream?

Dex-chan lover
With her observation power on.... REALIZETHE PRINCE IS THAT GUY YOU RAN INTO
Many thanks

how can she dreamed of Sherlock when he's just a fictional character?

thank you for the fast updates

This is becoming one of my top favourite stories, thanks for the double release!

Fed-Kun's army
man even after 24 chapter I'm still amazed by all the abilities she gained !

@Archomp she said she had a dream that made her anxious at the start of this arc. we didn't see what was the dream about until now though

@Archomp I think it was implied in ch.22. she mentions having a dream and being uneasy after thinking about the banquet ending soon, they never showed the dream though so it's probably safe to assume it's the Sherlock dream?

Dex-chan lover
@Archomp
To me, the fact that the MC is a “Marie” Sue is pretty essential for this kind of interesting narrative. As long as the gifted abilities don’t become far-fetched, “A Capable Maid” remains enjoyable.

Dex-chan lover
-sigh- This is getting...hmmm, kind of boring? She's capable, I get it X'D But...she's too capable to the point that she seems 'perfect' & 'flawless' which is a little boring X'DD

Double-page supporter
@Keansor the spymaster never seemed to learn what the West did, that Morina became a maid in the palace. If he did he would've found her long ago. Without that key piece of information, he can investigate all he wants, but it won't go anywhere. He would never even connect the two - at best he'd connect her to the incidents around the palace, but even the crown prince has more or less figured that out. He essentially has nothing to investigate.

Edit: Now, if he's investigating why the West's emperor is there - which is probable - then he might stumble on their interrogation of the maids. From there all bets are off, but there is still no smoking gun.

Thanks for the double release, I really appreciate the fast release when we have cliffhangers

Double-page supporter
@Siquall the prince is one step from outright stalking her. He's in love. He knows she's responsible for the incidents around the castle, he just has no proof. Even this mystery won't prove she's behind the other incidents, but then to be fair, he's the judge in this case, the proof is whatever he says it is.

To use an Ace Attorney analogy, he's got 2-3 psychlocks to prove she's behind these incidents. He's got 5 black psychlocks to prove she's the princess.

Users who are viewing this thread