A Capable Maid - Ch. 26

oh geez, i feel her dream of leaving the castle is gonna be mighty difficult to achieve going forward

Aggregator gang
Aaaaah! He's so close!! I hope that all this buildup leads us to a satisfying reveal.

I am quite curious with her punishment. I'm not sure if he's aware of her cold exterior towards him but if he makes her something close to his personal maid, then the issue might escalate (random maid got promoted instead of being punished), well not like they can fire her either. The MLs men I assume knows the western leader himself has gotten interested with her so firing her again isn't the best choice since it'll be leaving her vulnerable and leaving her talents to be exploited/used by a rival kingdom (not to mention, she's much more worried with the other leader over our ML)

The fact that the prince tossed everyone else out of the room first made me think that the punishment is not much of one...

Dex-chan lover
Marie seeing herself in the young prince and helping him at her own expense. Such a good girl.

Double-page supporter
If this were a different type of manga he'd have near daily "punishment" sessions alone with her over the course of the next couple of months.

It'll be interesting to see what he does to her, because he's clearly got a big crush on her, even if he thinks it's "frustration".

Fed-Kun's army
I'm actually pretty sure he's going to "punish" her by making her work closely with him.. Using.. "working you to death" or something as punishment.. Might as well say "Come sit on daddy's lap".

M2Z

So glad Prince Oscar isn't executed, he's too precious TwT

@sherish that's my bet. Something like she'll have to work as his personal attendant or aid, and to make it a punishment she'll do the work of all his attendants by herself. You can't help but think it'll have to be a punishment that allows them to spend more time together.

Lol some of the comments below are so funny to me. Thank you so much for the chapter!!!❤️

Why do you guys have dirty toughts about this, I mean it's obviously rated G 😂😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread