A Capable Maid - Ch. 26

Fed-Kun's army
Becoming his personal maid would truly be the worst punishment you could give her since sheโ€™s so scared to death whenever heโ€™s around ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Fed-Kun's army
I am thoroughly convinced that Marie is a celestial being- (๏ผตoฬดฬถฬทแท„๏นoฬดฬถฬทฬฅแท…๏ผต)

Dex-chan lover
He's going to keep her by his side which is indeed a true punishment for her lol

Aggregator gang
oooh
"tell me what my punishment is"
*she then remembered she had a dream about modern world BJ techniques

@HOOfan_1. This is "manhwa" (from korea), "Manhua" it's when the manga is from china. And yes Marie is a beatiful character I personally like how the artist drew her gestures and hands to make her seem pitiable

Predictable. ๐Ÿ™„ I don't blame the Prince needing to do politics though. Royal family's life literally revolves around it.

Dex-chan lover
I think the punishment will be: to be a tutor to prince Oscar. Teach him common sense and/or etiquette, you know? Some people said to be his personal maid but ... to be his teacher would make more sense, and would give her a lot of occasions to be in contact with Kiel and Rael.

Although I guess to be Rael's aide or to help him find Morina would be hilarious. But I think it's a bit too soon... Depends on the pacing of the manga.

Dex-chan lover
Considering that Ai-chan just read a hentai with similar premise, the words, "Get naked" immediately comes into mind.

You don't cut your relative's hand in an European setting, especially those from Royal Blood
This is chinese/korean culture, not european.

@Alkmar, I agree. At most, European countries would cut off one hand, not both. And you'd have to have done something really bad. Usually was ears though, which would have been hidden moreso. Still would have been enough to keep them forever on the streets working for a pittance though since even most non-respectable places would check.

Users who are viewing this thread