A Capable Maid - Ch. 27

Let her go! I still want her to be an unknown miracle worker throughout the empire, instead of her and the prince becoming love interests.

Dex-chan lover
I knew it. I just want Marie building up her confidence more by helping others before having her deal with the romantic elements.

Fed-Kun's army
"from now on you belong to me"

Yeah that's pretty shoujou alright

Waah, my hands are tremble lol. İt's perfect to hear that "you belong to me" from a handsome but yet I don't want a love interest for Mary. She is our angeeel 😍

Not surprised.
Not at all.
But I would prefer more characterisation rather than give us the usual beauty and the beast plot.
"you belong to me" or "You are mine"
Even Disney's animated series had snarkier, but less possessive lines than that.
I get she'll end up changing the prince, but... can we at least get the dude to apologize for being a D**k head?
Idiot imperial prince figure.

Can't wait to see the reactions of his people, I assume one of them is going to ask "How is THIS a punishment?" Well technically, from her POV, it is. Ah, I'm so excited on the reaction of the maestro/conductor (and if we're heading to yan/tsun-dere prince, will he even let other men touch her?)

._. Can't say I didn't expect this happening, but I definitely didn't expect it to be this blunt.

Dex-chan lover
I guess it's punishing enough since she's mighty terrified of him.

But my, that's quite bold of him... too bad she's not seeing it though lol

I also enjoyed seeing Marie finally finding fulfillment in her role in the empire. I want her to develop more connections and relationships with the people around her. Honestly, I would've preferred if her romance with the prince just developed in the background. It feels like that would be the more natural way for them imo.

"W-why? Why do we have to be alone when he's giving me a punshment?..."

Hoho~ As if we expected any other punishment than that, crown prince.

Thanks for the chapterr

I didn't think I was very invested in this story, I thought it was merely a diversion... But I stopped breathing during the second half of this chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Why does every primary male character have to be a possessive mass murderer...

Users who are viewing this thread