A Capable Maid - Ch. 27

Aggregator gang
@Bramia frrrr who decided mass murderers and crazy possessive men in positions of absolute power were attractive 😪

I never understand why the possesive and jealous man is described as "charming" or "romantic" in all the stories sorry for my tresh english

@sambucety I don't understand as well. It's the current trend in Korean manhwa & novels. Though there's also a lot of this type of character in Chinese, Japan, and Western stories, Korean really takes it to the next level, the opposite of Chinese novels' current trend on outstanding CEOs who are basically wives' slaves 😂😂😂

reu

Dex-chan lover
@sambucety
If a rich and/or beautiful man is possesive and jealous that means that you and your offspring will have his undivided attention and resources - It's obvious why that would be a plus
If a not rich and not beautiful man is possesive and jealous then that's a crime

reu

Dex-chan lover
@Eclat123
In korea the first thing you're asked in a date his proof of your salary and bank account
I remember reading about men taking 1 day loans to have a chance
Combine that with the fact that 30% of korean women in the 30 to 35 year-old range have never been married and you'll see were this trend comes from

Double-page supporter
She's rightly terrified of him and this is the worst possible outcome, although she's also a sweetheart who will prioritize others over herself every time.

The prince is madly in love with her and doesn't seem to realize it. Also ... I'm surprised he knows this much about her but hasn't made the leap to consider if she might be Princess Morina.

@erollynx yeah he probably would think of those types of punishments if he let his mind wander a bit.

Group Leader
On the plus side, she's not getting executed.
On the down side, this is literally the second worst-case scenario for her. She literally had one goal in life: avoid the prince and live a normal life without being found out. Well half of that plan's already in the gutter.

Dex-chan lover
I can't belive it's been half a month since the last chapter lol

Well I don't know what people expected of him lol he is cruel and cold he is not going to became a sweetheart in one day, I am sure Marie is gonna help him first I mean is that what she loves to do, help people

Users who are viewing this thread