A Capable Maid - Ch. 28

I love this manga artwork!
Anyway, Marie is the most beautiful lady in the whole story (at least in my eyes!)

Group Leader
I want Mary with the prince, but Kiel is just the best. Ow man I'm weak with gentle looks with long hair, white hair, but actually strong *sigh*

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, that's it, you two. Fight over her and be busy while the ML steals her away amidst it all lolololol.
Thanks for the new chapter!!

Dex-chan lover
Kiel is the man! He's the only one that doesn't make her so uncomfortable! Like legit, she only ever worries unless she does it under the guise of an angel

Is King Johannes III secretly a pole?
Coat_of_arms-poland.jpg

GUYS I'm calling it, the Crown Prince comes in saying she's his property or sum sht. oh yea
FIGHT WOOOHHH

Oooof wait till the crown prince comes next claiming her as his property ah gawd 😂😂

Fed-Kun's army
lkjsdfa poor marie oh my god, they just come one after the other afdljkdsflkj rip in pieces (no jk GOOD LUCK MARIE YOU'VE GOT THIS!!!) she sure is pretty too!!!

thank you for the update~

Aggregator gang
@aiebime More like a reenactment of WWII, with Marie representing global domination and each ML being the Allies, the Axis, and the Comintern respectfully. And just like WWII, this three way war is going to be brutal.

...I think I've been playing too much HOI4. :p

Users who are viewing this thread