A Capable Maid - Ch. 28

Am I the only one looking forward to her relationship with the black-haired prince/emperor ? (Forgot his name)
Like I don’t know, he’s interesting and kind of a evil/bad boy y’know so I’m lowkey rooting for him 😂😏

Dex-chan lover
With all the political bs about finding princess Morina.. I said.. PICK KIEL DANG IT!!

Next, the Crown Prince (or the kiddo!)! 😂

Hmm…

Which do you prefer? The kiddo or the Crown Prince? 🤔

Firstly, that mask is not sitting well on her face at all. Secondly, SHE HAS THREE OF THEM NOW!!!

Honestly, I'm so rooting for Kielhan baby 😍 but since it's my curse to always fall for the second lead, she's gonna end with Ran ( ╥ω╥ )

Can't wait for the Crown Prince to crush and destroy all the dreams and hopes of these two bastards, tbh.
But really card without sender's identity, smooth...

I'm personally rooting for Kiel. 😃(though i feel it will be impossible cus shoujo story formula)

Dex-chan lover
Marie looks beautiful! But now we got all these annoying pests buzzing around her.

She wanted to be whipped? 😱

I like her normal hair better than the made up hair.

Our girl be doing us proud with all these fishes she's bagged. I'm guessing the last invitation was from the Prince lol

Fed-Kun's army
In my dreams, the next chapter would have Kiel throw down his glove and say "I challenge you to a duel!"

fun fact - they used Polish emblem for the black-haired emperor's country. Seeing how this is some kind of twisted world of our history (with Beethoven, who was real and Sherlock who was fictional) I wonder if the Clowan kingdom is something like Russia (as they are eastern kingdom)

Bear in mind that in the past, Russia had some of the most beautiful castles and amazing culture, with one of the best minds in history (also cruel emperors). It wasn't always such a cultural shit show as it was after Lenin.

Users who are viewing this thread