A Capable Maid - Ch. 30

Well, on the bright side,
Rael isn't acting on his emotions, he let Marie and Kiel be.

I really like Rael's character though, like he's an ass, but not an overwhelming ass, y'know?

Personally speaking, I don't think Marie is all that bright if she thinks helping the next princess candidate will help her escape. Those types of girls will either continue to keep Marie by their side to continue using her or get rid of her if they find her abilities too threatening.

LOL, and I'm here for Rael too. Just to see where his character goes. Don't really ship the 2nd ML with Marie but I don't dislike their ship either.

Dex-chan lover
@penguinslovesnow I'm, not sure how much real interaction Morina had with other princesses, but if she bases her assumption off how she herself acts, since she was, in fact, a princess then it's a sound plan. I imagine it will quickly fall apart as she meets the candidates and the candidates get pissed because she manages to accidentally steal their limelight.

@penguinlovesnow marie wasn’t originally smart actually. This part of the atory is consistent to her character. She was just given the “capability”.

And Rael, keep telling yourself that. Hihihi!

@Hinoiri_Raijin
Allow me to mourn for her shortsightedness.

@icarushector
She was basically the ideal kindhearted princess in her country while everyone else of nobility was pretty rotten if I remember correctly. In essence, she's far too optimistic regarding this, and it'll bite her in the butt later but it's not like I dislike her for it. In fact, I'm greatly anticipating it since I enjoy watching characters fuck up and flail around to reach their happy ending.

let me enjoy mariexkiel while i can since the author will make the prince win by making kiel the bad one or smth :(
Thank you for translating!! <3

I think & hope author-san won't make kiel the bad guy but rather make the princess candidates the assthots haha 😆

Dex-chan lover
I am displeased with this chapter, because it seems like Marie didn’t take the maids’ advice to go get herself laid. :mad:

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I don't dislike kiel, i just don't like him with our MC

Dex-chan lover
You guys... you... you're doing the masquerade all wrong. Does anyone know how to do it right? 😭

Well, I’m probably one of the few people who actually likes the prince lmao.

Zmk

In the beginning used to dislike Rael but now i dont. Poor guy just had quite the bad/evil intro

Dex-chan lover
I don’t know. His mood keeps swinging back and forth. Maybe something like male menopause.

Fed-Kun's army
Did this guy forget he is the emperor? He could just have her kidnapped.

Fed-Kun's army
oh he let them be... aw that was like... a normal thing to do!!! way to go, prince!! i like you more now LMAO

thank you for the update! i bet they meet up somehow next chapter lskjaalskjlajks

Users who are viewing this thread