A Capable Maid - Ch. 30

@aodpds711 remember back in the story when she met the prince at the forest or smth (its been a long time since that chapter so I can’t really recall where) and she baked cookies and all that. That’s also the same place where she met that blue hair guard.

I'll drop this instantly if this turns out to a redemption story for him to become the ML.

Will never support any of the princes.

Fed-Kun's army
At least he is trying to be reasonable and clear headed, even if he hasn't been succeeding.
He at least recognizes that he's becoming unbalanced in a way he can't afford to be as a ruler, instead of the usual way these stories go (the guy doing/manipulating whatever possible without a bottom line for himself).

Fed-Kun's army
@Aisuu
I wonder that every time I see it. I was also wondering why the festival stalls are only selling groceries??? Because everyone wants to stock up on vegetables and fruit at the festival?????

Aggregator gang
Rumor has it, the crown prince is still looking for fresh air till this very date.

I'm actually surprised he didn't interrupt their dance and just chose to sulk, these kinds of male leads never do that. Why do people not like the crown prince again? Because he wasn't immediately nice to her like Kiel? Because he plans to use some random( to him) princess as a bargaining chip? He's the crown prince, he's just doing his job, he doesn't know he's terrorizing her.

Crown prince had some serious emo hair back then, I'm kinda softening up to him as a reader but not as person (??)

If this was real life I would not like him because I cannot forgive he killed countless of people for his kingdom/empire/whatever and Morina was one of the destined victims so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I don't feel tooo good about the storyline but I'll accept it as it is fictional and has its own context/standard.

Users who are viewing this thread