A Capable Maid - Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
Uhg, even if the prince doesn't understand hooman emotions, it's not really an excuse for being a murdering psychopath. There are perfectly workable systems of ethics for (and by) people without any empathy.

Dex-chan lover
With all of the skills Marie Have

She cant recognize that the "Stranger" is actually the prince?
*Who she dread and afraid..

Gosh he’s so pretty.

And wow she looked so pretty when she laughed.

Their going to look so gorgeous once they get together. I can’t even imagine their kids. Their going to be stunning.

Thank you for translating this chapter!

mrf

Uuuuu in an iin... If this something else... I will leave it to your imagination.

Anyway i ship her with that guy not with klien because she's his friend in heart so the possibility will be slim and hell will broke.

Fed-Kun's army
If... She falls in love with this "sir Ran" and thought he's only a knight so it's ok... Well... this is
Doctor Elise
all over again.. lol XD

Ahh it would be perfect if they fall in love with each other and then the prince found out that she's the princess he wanted to marry from the start. Isn't the reason he can't choose her as crown princess because she's only a maid?? Then this is just perfect. Marrying the person you love AND securing your empire's power through marriage.

Dex-chan lover
Whelp, my ship is looking like it's going to lose just because this guy is nice to her once

SIR KIEL
crown prince and marie is cute but sir kiel will be alone :< sir kiel deserves a wonderful lady and i hope they give him one instead of just all the second mls being sad but supporting the fl for 'happiness' and all that jazz

Users who are viewing this thread