A Capable Maid - Ch. 35

Come on use the tea powers alreadyy. Mwahaha. I bet she'll use it to help the prince fall asleep.

Group Leader
that face with mute symbol XD

OTOH I just can't imagine working waiting on sum1 like that without coffee... At one point the sounds of documents flipped and pen writing would be like ASMR...

OHOHOH BUT IT I S
Thank you for translating! and stay safe

Dex-chan lover
@Armsdealer12
They somewhat mentioned it before, but it apparently is common for lesser Noble women to become maids for other Nobles or something. I don't know how common that is, but it isn't like she is not qualified for her position. She technically is from a (former) Noble family, with quite a high ranking. Even though her name no longer carries weight and she is hiding her identity, her actions have more than made up the difference if one can just assume her to be someone from nobility somehow. Her ability with music, cooking, maid work, etc... are all flawless. Even medical, etiquette, and detective skills, which would be far less common are excellent. Her appearance is also good, so while some may cause a fuss, I don't think many would object if something were to develop between them.

Is it a stretch? Maybe, but if her identity is revealed, she actually won't be in a terrible position to become his wife. She is a King's daughter and all, so her nobility ranking is actually on par with his to an extent. Plus she was one of the few who most people didn't hate, feel oppressed by, or despise, but was actually liked a lot. So her public image is also excellent. Not to mention, he did hand pick her. So she is already seen differently than other maids, by more or less everyone.

Dex-chan lover
I love the comically oversized stacks of paper in these shoujo. Like, do they have printers? The Magna Carta was only 3600 words on a single page, what are those pages filled with anyway? 🤣

This whole thing of having her around is counter productive to Prince's work, but we liking it lololol.

“Do you realize how distracting it is to have you beside me?” sir, you called her in 🥴 i know it’s supposed to be romantic when the ml says that, but i always think it’s hilarious for some reason 😂

Users who are viewing this thread