A Capable Maid - Ch. 38

She seems to be a bit more selfish/egoistical than in the previous chapters. Maybe that's the cause for her powers weakening? She almost doesn't even remember her dream anymore.

Fed-Kun's army
A lucid dream? Hmm, if it wasn't as clear as her other dreams it's a bad omen. Garden trap indeed!

Thank you!!

Marie don't be fooled by that blonde girl... I'm not sure, but i have bad feeling

@GerryCeryBery Ohh :O I didn't see it that way. Nice insight!

Ugh i need more details. Marie wants to escape for fear of death and persecution but she's actually the one they want to be princess the most.... *sigh*

Thank you for the chapter!

imagine when mc disappears and ecapes the empire and then it is revealed that she is the princess

Im curious what going to happen next.

Thank you for the chapter ❤️

I actually prefer arial over rachel because she's very honest with her emotions and may come as a rude lady but at least she's not hiding it, unlike rachel who is a two-faced bitch.

nothing bad will happen in the garden, just rachel bitching arial and end with arial leaving due to embarrassment.

looking at the raws (can't read/understand korean) it seems that they will have their first competition in the banquet that they have to make their own dress (not sure) but instead of rachel doing it herself with a help of marie, it was just marie who did it all and the prince knew as soon as he saw rachel in the banquet that it was marie who made her dress.

the prince asked rachel as they danced who made the dress and she lied saying that it was her and the prince asked her once again and she lied again. after the banquet, the prince went back to his room and seeing marie, he felt a huge wave of relief and comfort and asked for her to play the piano as he sleeps because it helps his insomnia.

i'm not sure if the dress is actually a competition but based on the conversation between the prince and rachel, it seemed like it.

Fed-Kun's army
don't let either of these candidates kiss you or your first born will be one of these https://avp.fandom.com/wiki/Chestburster once it leaves your rib cage...

Marie agreeing to help here is a betrayal of the emperor.
And cheating in a test will just set the girl up for disappointment later in life, when she'll be in way over her head.
Also, what a sob story. If someone gets chosen, others will suffer. That's always a fact.

So the gift presented to Marie will not work if she's using it in a way that she wouldn't be a capable maid? Cause the deal was to be a capable maid, that was what she asked for and if she won't use her "dreams" to it she just won't remember...(?)
So blondie cutie isn't the right choice, therefore if Marie keeps trying to help her she will just loose her "power", because the way to be the best is by assuming that she is the Princess and finally stabilizing the Empire.

I don't know if I just stated the obvious and all. I just want the Crown Prince to like blurt out that he has to find Princess Morina to marry her and end the riots, not that I think it would be that easy...

Users who are viewing this thread