A Capable Maid - Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
@JWChibi I assume it's because it's the only offer to escape on the table for Marie, and there are no other openings or recourses she can rely on. Granted it could be a lie, but when you're desperate with no other alternative...

She did that omg she so fierce she got a plan but we don't know who's better yet I just want Marie to have a better life

Margaery blondie. All I can say.
Really would like their agreement to be true, if its written and the prince hears of this Marie might be in a bad situation. She seems good enough, open intentions, has plans independent from Marie. Just needs to know how blondie treats commoners, seductress is very condescending especially to commoners

Edit: I am glad she is not a fluff blondie stereotype

"marie is my possession" made me 😬 not a fan of that kind of thinking at all. also not vibing with this blonde girl, she's up to something for sure

Sensing some two faced bitch again.

I'm excited of how will the author will reveal that Marie is the missing princess. Kyaaaaahhhh🤩🤩🤩

Thank you for the translation!!! ❤️❤️❤️

...Who names their children "tribute"? That sounds like a race horse's name 😑

Edit: sorry, I skipped the previous chapters thinking I had read them already but no... Lol. Anyway, keep calling her "tribute": suits her better than to a horse 😈

Double-page supporter
Blondie's a smart one. This "I show my trust in you by being pragmatically candid" display is in itself a clever affectation, and one which probably works better for a skittish thing like our dear Marie than a sweet princess act.

Now to see how it will all go down in flames...

"the choosing" is such a weird way to phrase it. The selection process? The selections? Both of those sound better in English. I mean, I'm not a translator, so I don't know what the original Korean actually says.

It was really weird to see the whole "I want to leave the empire and get a new identity" conversation COMPLETELY glossed over. I can imagine that Rachel may be surprised or something by Marie's request. I can imagine Marie saying it's because she's a war prisoner. Like, sure, I can imagine all of that, but it seems like a really important conversation that they just skipped.

Also, take that all the whining people who said Rachel would be mean or bad.

lmao why is the tribute arial's name like as if it's a font

anyways, we all know and expect whatll be coming. we all have trusrt issues. cmon cmon

Dex-chan lover
Um Marie... I think your powers are weakening since its being used for personal gain??
Many thanks

emphasis on the water there, and her lucid dream, makes me think
She might perform CPR
next chapter
Or be saved from drowning (probably by a male lead, who happened to pass by)

I don't know if this is the right move for Marie...

Thanks for translating! 😊

This blonde seems real sketch saying it's about time and heading to a pond/lake where she "coincidentally" meets the Arial....

Users who are viewing this thread