A Capable Maid - Ch. 39

I don't like girls with blonde hair. Doesn't he seem so obvious as to be fake? Marie was clearly just being used. When the blonde hair girl said it was time And go to the flower garden. He already knew that the girl with black hair would be there. He deliberately provoked the girl with black hair to influence Marie's eyes on him. And that dress matters, Why didn't he panic at all? Realize Marie that you are only used by blonde hair girls .. sorry for my bad English ..

Dex-chan lover
Lol rachel is a savage roaster..though I still feel that blondie is kinda 2 face bishhh,and just using our innocent marie.yesss buuurnnn that bishhhh with your skills marieeee,burrrn herrrr!!

@goldfish178 yep, which is why blue wedding dresses were actually the norm because they symbolized purity and the virgin Mary in the past. White gets dirty easily and isn't practical. For the most part, wedding dresses were just your Sunday's best and meant to be reworn. White dresses for weddings didn't come into vogue until Queen Victoria wore it at her wedding

Users who are viewing this thread