A Capable Maid - Ch. 4

Supporter
The close up of the prince's face was so pretty I love the art! Ꮚ・ꈊ・Ꮚ

Agree with @Dragastal that line from the prince made me impressed, as well. Also, the duke looks to be an important character, too. And the Almond knight, probably.

Anyway, this is really getting interesting now! And anyone happens to know which story the last picture is from (on the credits page)? The one with the blonde in medieval English-like dress?

what a pretty boy
5Y3mI2G.png

@Pocky8: it should be from the Taming of the Shrew (https://mangadex.org/title/30152/the-taming-of-the-shrew)

Ooooh, thank you, Lyana!

Edit: It wasn't from that webtoon. But I don't mind, since I like Shakespeare and I loved the webtoon! 😆 That said, I'm still looking for the webtoon from which that image is from!😝

I am liking the story but the statue doesn't look that different at all. The only change I could see was the addition of eyelashes.

OMGGGGG
I really love this. thank NASS very much for translation. Please continue this project 😆 Can't Wait For More!!!

Aggregator gang
I didn't see much different in the statue. Maybe the artist should have made a more articulate one?

Thanks for the chapter!
Can anyone explain difference between Han's statue and MC's? Can't really tell difference between them. Also, isn't a hammer and chisel of that size only used to remove chunks of stone, not fine detailed work or buffing? Not a sculptor so could be wrong, but just feels to me like using early to middle stage tools for final stage work. Interesting how Prince happened on her while she was working, wonder if it's a fated meeting? Although he's going to have to show and open his heart to her if he wants any hope of a relationship. Nice to see he's got a heart and cares about properly treating subordinates as he objected to threatening Hans for not being able to do a sculpture he didn't order right, but his overly strict and ruthless nature is likely to scare the wrong person at some point and come back to bite him. Granted fear can ensure results in the short term, but long term it'll make people more likely to betray and stab him in the back because the feeling of a sword hanging over their head to execute them will swing down for even a minor mistake and want to get rid of it.
He should fire his investigator. Instead of hitting a dead end because no sculptures matched Rael's description, he should've checked everyone with that build starting with those in proximity to the statue within last day or two. Especially those who caught a cold or got sick the morning after as person looking for had been sculpting in the rain.

Felt like it was more like divine power and stuff that changed the statue.. kinda like it's aura? That might have had changed instead of the statue itself (though I think the artist should have at least made some significant changes to the statue)

Fed-Kun's army
What changed in the statue exactly? I agree that it might just be the aura, so magic basically. If it was more clear- was it the expression? The eyes became more defined, I suppose. I need a side by side of the two. lol But meh okay, moving on.

Contributor
Eh, the statue was already good enough before, this noble was just a ass.

I would like a statue like this in my garden.

Also, praise the gardener for not taking the credits, others would do it.

he literally looks like a regular nigga, why the edgy opera mask? looks silly af

Users who are viewing this thread