A Capable Maid - Ch. 4

I already prefer this duke Orlin over the prince which I can tell is gonna be your typical asshole tsundere male lead with tragic background. Story of my life.

Dex-chan lover
I dont know what to feel if theres gonna be romance between mc and the prince because the prince literally tried to kill her before

Fed-Kun's army
I think this really needs to be said. But any romance between the MC and the prince, well, it would come across as gross, inappropriate, and forced to put it simply. Her entire family was slaughtered by this man. Maybe besides the mother, She was even hunted down by him. If not for a last-second change of clothes, then she'd of been killed. Hey, even if it turns out that her entire family was evil, and practicing the dark arts. There are just things that will put up a permanent No-go zone for romance or a relationship. Any romance between the two would just feel so wrong.

Hell, I'd love it if the MC worked her way up and became Queen regnant of her former land. This could be a great semi-revenge story, to be honest. Especially if her new-found powers aren't only for Maid-service. But can be used on becoming a great ruler for her people. But I feel like the story isn't gonna be going down this path.

Anyway, who is Fiona? And the other one who is serving a tea?? There's no explanation who they were...

Users who are viewing this thread