A Capable Maid - Ch. 40

Oh no this is gonna be bad for Rachel for the crown prince definitely remember the taste of Marie's handmade cookies

The translations at the end cracked me up. Thanks for sharing! And ofc thanks for the upload 😎

Dex-chan lover
@HOOfan_1 I understand Marie wants nothing to do with him. That's pretty evident. I was stating that he, the prince, had the option of taking her as a concubine or something of that nature if he really wanted to do so. Given the target audience is females, it's not unexpected that they wouldn't mention that, but it's still realistic.

Regarding the violence and bloodshed issue, fair enough. It's not even clear that he desires her either romantically or sexually. He could just want to keep her as personal property, playing music and making tea for him. But your point on violence and bloodshed if they did have kids is fair enough.

please drop spoilers@ me does the prince find out she lied if he did please tell me what he did or said

@dontpickonme
the prince noticed it, and later when this biatch claimed another thing as hers he will point it out , i think he is disgusted with her.

Dex-chan lover
@dontpickonme

My guess is, he suspects it's a lie. She tried to dodge the question the first time she was asked; doing so any further would be a faux pas but by then it's already too late. If he knows that Marie is with [Insert name of human] then he could connect the dots.

Dex-chan lover
Ohhhh hey it's back! Welcome back Scans!

Oh yeah he totally suspects her lying ass.

Double-page supporter
With her making all the preparations, it's almost like Rachel isn't the one competing but Marie.
I'm 100% sure the Prince will say that too since he noticed the dress and will likely know the snacks were hers too.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

I really had to laugh at your corner. 😅
Quick question: is "knight for dad of the year" a Dutchy too, or are there also Trivago commercials in other countries? (Just curious)

Literally lol'd at the credit page - thanks for the chapter and great work!

Users who are viewing this thread