A Capable Maid - Ch. 40

Fed-Kun's army
It's been so long, I was afraid it was dropped. This is one of my favorites.

The Prince seemed to see through Rachel's lie...that won't play in her favor.

Welcome baaaack~
HAHAHAH! The end paaage~
Prince: A marriage that would benefit the empire is what a person like me should choose
Marie: hehe me goes *boop*

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
That part where the Emperor says that he is unable to sleep without her anymore seems like foreshadowing to me.

I can read, does that mean I can proofread?

I wonder if Marie will at least bake different desserts than the cookies she made him a while ago lol

Dex-chan lover
I know that the primary audience is aimed at girls/young women, but you know what? He could just take her Marie as a concubine. Marry Lady Rachel, have her be empress, and then take Marie as his concubine. Or, if that's not allowed since she's a war prisoner, she is still literally his property. He owns her body. He can do whatever he wants with her.

That's so much more realistic than what is likely going to happen.

All the rewording for one sentence lol 😂😂
Tx for the chapter ! I missed the manwha 😍

He hates people lying to him and Rachel lied, he knows it. Omg. Please marry Marie xndnckdnd

Dex-chan lover
lol You were leading, but then you lied. Now if you lie again at tea time, you bet your sweet ass you'll lose your place. He knows whose handiwork it was. It's his maid, you stupid girl.

Fed-Kun's army
@comeonnow0 if he knew she was the princess of the country he conquered he would marry her and not Rachel or Arial

Marie doesn't want him to find that out though, because she is afraid he will kill her, so she is trying her best to just get the heck away from him. She wants nothing to do with him at the moment, and is trying to get in Rachel's favor, and hope that Rachel will marry him and allow her to go work somewhere else.

Arial called her a slave, and despite the fact that she basically is a slave, I think they tried to argue that she isn't a slave. Plus with the history of violence over the succession of the throne in their nation, maybe he is worried that having bastard kids would just add to that violence.

Fed-Kun's army
It feels like this blond princess will become a bitch once she realizes that the prince loves the MC...just a hunch

I remember that the prince was looking for the princess that Marie was, reminiscing that she would be the best for him to marry. She thinks he wants to kill her, when actually he wants to marry her...

Someday he'll figure it out, but then this story will be over...

Users who are viewing this thread