A Capable Maid - Ch. 40

Group Leader
Gosh the scanlator's conversation in the end 😂
"Hotel? Trivago." 😂 Poor Akai xD
Thank you very much Not a Scans Scans Group!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update ❤️
Lol he already knows she's lying about the dress, but he still has to pick the most beneficial girl regardless unless Marie is found out

thanks for the chapter!
and wow i thought the blonde girl was better but now im not really sure... she is relying on marie too much to the point that my girl will soon be exhausted, im worried about her! also, i cant wait to see marie starting to liking him

I know she did not just take credit for making that dress...... GIRL BYE. Thank you so much for the chapter guys🤩

@arorasky @serenipity_idiot And here she could have scored some points for having an eye of finding talented people who don't necessarily have a great background or renown while being a good employer who nurture healthy work relationships. Yet now she sailed her ship as a dumb credit thief who tripped and got caught red-handed by the very person she wished to impress.

A little honesty could have payed big time... now she tripped herself big time instead as he seems to have known from the start she didn't make the dress.

Fed-Kun's army
That credits page was glorious. I wish I had such casual talent 😂

Fed-Kun's army
Ugh, that blonde is using Marie and taking the credit for her work. Good thing the prince is aware of it. Thank you for this update!

Its great the TL team go ham on quality and memes.

At first I was ok with blondie, even with the lies. But its obvious the Prince knows whats up so now her deception will cause her to lose his favour.

Lying in the face of the prince to try gaining his favor when you're using his personal maid really isn't a good idea

I really hate this blondie (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻... She keeps on using Marie. Thank you for the update. So excited for the future chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread