A Capable Maid - Ch. 40

i love how the prince instantly deduces that Marie is the best in EVERYTHING xd
i wonder if he actually likes her or just loves the fact that shes "capable"

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, i think Marie very specifically asked Rachel not to credit her for the dress so as not to attract more of the Rael’s attention/suspicion, but it’s backfiring because Rachel is a bad liar and Rael has a sharp eye.

i was interested in this at one point;; but now shes too OP and highkey mary sue;;; like what cant she do???

THe team is hilarious! I read all the rephrasing stuff that got wilder and wilder.
The story is good as always. I didn’t like that Rachel wasn’t honest about her designer, but I guess it’s understandable why she did it. Anyway, our main lead already guessed the truth.

Whelp, I can't very well complain about Rachel lying when Marie herself probably wouldn't have wanted the credit. Rachel isn't gonna be impressing Rael though. I find it funny that he already knows that Marie made it, he never saw a dress made by her before so that's really impressive.

I feel like Rachel could've said she got ideas from her maid staff on the dress that way it's not such an obvious lie that a NOBLE lady designed a dress all on her own.

And thanks for another wonderful chapter!! I've been waiting for so long T_T

It's baaackk!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Seems like the translation group is havin fun xD

Btw this Girl (the candidate eith blond hair, forgot her name) is starting to take credit for stuff she didn't do herself. Isn't that wven nastier than the Red Haired little tricks

But if Rachel just told the truth, the Prince would have been so happy, tho????
(“Marie did it, she’s the best. “IKR, a literal angel.“)

Thank you NASS! My fav is “me no thinks. Me no feely.”

Users who are viewing this thread