A Capable Maid - Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
oh god no pls don't do this
don't make me love him
only for him to go away :(

Dex-chan lover
You can't smile like that at me when I know it's not meant to be, bro 😭

I have a better opinion about the crown prince now that he has more screen time but WOW the moment Kiel comes back..

Kiel please dont, i'm this close to ship you with her😭 i dont want to have my heart break😭

Thanks for the update!

Group Leader
I don't understand why Rachel feel the need to be on top of everything. Like, isn't Empress job is to mostly manage background task and be a face of the country. You're not going to have time to design your own dress or baked a cookie. That's why you need to learn how to find a good staff and make use of them well. That's how Empress or any boss irl would be like.

Imagine if she did get married in and end up can't do any of the work in the palace lmao. You would get eaten so quick by those noble who wanna bite your ass.

Fed-Kun's army
OMG! I like this guy but what about the prince? Hmm.. lol! Thank you so much for these updates!

I like Kiel. His smile is nice
awwww Marie is blushing lmaoooo😂 gurl I understand you

Thank you for the update. Waiting for more.😊

I dont like rachel. Now shes nice to mc but later when she realize she cant get the prince affection becuz he likes mc shes gonna hurt her backstabing b****😡

Supporter
yeah, the story's writing is a little spotty. There is indeed no reason Rachel should need to say that she personally performed these tasks. She's supposed to be smart, so she'd of course realize that being able to personally design dresses and bake cookies isn't important for a princess/queen. The other candidate isn't even doing that either.

Fed-Kun's army
that girl keep getting all the credits even she's not the one who does it
didnt she imagine if they got married the prince will asks for the stuff she never done

Dex-chan lover
wow - todays sparkly love interest scene is more stunning than ever before 🙈☄️🌪💫💓💥

the lil head tilt
the sunlight streaming thru
the rainbow catching on his hair
THE SOFT SMILE + EYE SMILE COMBO 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈💥

Its a very shameful act to take credit for someone elses work those type of people are not good leaders...

Every time there is a 2ndML I think "Wow what a waste of panels seeing as any romance between them will be culled."

Users who are viewing this thread