A Capable Maid - Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
Keil is the only guy I've ever had second ML syndrome for this badly 😭

We all know our girl is gonna come outshine the two candidates (but in the shadows) and impress these guests.

Am also just waiting for prince here to call Rachel(?) on her bs

i’m so impatient i want them both to find out each other’s identities already alskdkd

Dex-chan lover
Kiel gives me 2nd ML syndrome. He's so much better than Golden Boy.

Kiel is the best second ML ever I just want Morina and Kiel to be together already JEEZ!

Tbh ... i prefer marie to stay close to kiel as close as possible , i believe he will assured to make marie safe 24/7 rather than the crown prince , and the other people in the palace , So all of above i will.... Marie x Kiel??? ^^
Cause i think i have a very precious feelings for long haired male characters lol

Keil!! Hehe. It's like he ask her to live with him. HEHE

Thanks for the double update!!

Fed-Kun's army
Kiel is nice, but he's fated to be the 2nd ML. Feel bad for him though, with his tragic backstory and that he has no chance with Princess Morina.

And really, don't know why you guys all hate the Prince so much. When he's not in his official duties, he's truly a ML. And Marie still remembers "Sir Ran", she just doesn't know he's the Crown Prince.

Group Leader
I don’t know why but I feel upset for Marie when Kaiel introduced her in that way that would cause misunderstanding... Anyway, no second male syndrome here, he’s a good boy sure, but in the end I feel Marie and the Crown Prince would complement each other much more and they have more use for each other much more than Kaiel would with Marie. (Besides, it seems like they’re already slowing inclining towards each other compared to Kaiel’s one-sided interest in Marie)

Dex-chan lover
Kiel is the best. Crown prince is some kinda misanthropic alchemist, turning people into objects.

Group Leader
And both of them will fail to serve the guest and then Marie swoop in?

Seriously, I pick this series because I want to see Marie keep helping people. But now it's just romance and some political work throwing around. Kinda sad.

Dex-chan lover
Man I know Marie is going to end up with prince but keil looks like a better match in every way, I'm just waiting for author to come up with some bs reason on why keil can't be ml

Ah, now I know why I subtly feel uncomfortable about Kiel. He ignores the possible burdens he's mildly forcing onto Marie "for her own good". (Eating well, protecting her- luxuries that may cause trouble that would further need her to rely on him to clear up). Or even not for her good, just under the excuse of being close friends. Saying they're close friends, but still being a tiny bit flirtatious or ambiguous with people who might misunderstand. It's very subtle, but I can feel a sort of second-hand discomfort.

Not that I like the crown prince necessarily better or anything, but...

Users who are viewing this thread