A Capable Maid - Ch. 42

I feel like the reason why I don’t care for Kiel, even as a secondary love interest, is because he’s too forceful that it makes Marie uncomfortable. like shoot your shot once, but if you really respect/care for her then respect her choice to just be friends imho

Group Leader
Wow... They're really shoving this second male lead syndrome down our throats eh??? Ganbatte Crown Prince~

We all know that Marie is going to save the day 😉

Thank you for the double release! 💕

Aggregator gang
The two princesses arc is the absolute worst one in this story...I'm hoping and praying other people feel the same way so the mangaka rushes through it. It's just unnecessarily long and and the deal with Rachel is just frustrating.

Dex-chan lover
@mitsuki48 Hah, the author just added another 10'ish chapters to this arc just now so your wish went down the drain xD

@WhoCares
I get that. Also half the time the castle is the EXACT SAME ONE with either a pink or blue roof (the one that kinda looks like a letter A)

Contributor
If i remember right, Marie
cover should blown up soon

I hope it will not take a long time, because this whole competition between the two nobles girls is not really interesting, probably the worst arc of the manga/WN.

The prince has gotten a lot better since the start so im not opposed but Kiel is just the Best 😭😭........

Thank you for the update!!

Dex-chan lover
Kiel needs to stop appearing cause my heart can't take it lol

I hate having second ml syndrome so I always close off my heart to those kind of character but I don't it'll be long before Kiel breaks down these walls. Also, Marie was so cute when she was embarrassed. Ahh I can never see the crown prince achieve that

It feels like the plot is stalling for the last chapters. Just get rid of those two bitches and give us more fluff

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly I’m totally lost on the geopolitics of this world. Emperors, crown princes, civil wars, none of it makes any sense to me anymore.

How did Lady Rachel even know Marie wanted to leave the palace?
or is she just trying to get rid of Marie?

Users who are viewing this thread