A Capable Maid - Ch. 43

It looks like Marie is turning into Rachel’s Tom Hagen. 🙂
I know Marie is hoping Rachel will grant her her freedom when she becomes princess, but all she is doing is making herself indispensable for Rachel’s functioning in the palace.

Dex-chan lover
Did Mary think that Rachel will keep her bargain after her wish will be fulfilled?
The second she get what she want, she'll ditch Mary without a breath..
With all the skills she possessed,
She's still naive and stupid..

Fed-Kun's army
It's becoming so predictable to the point that I feel like I gained the ability to see the future xD

Aggregator gang
Arial was always a disappointment but Rachel is really digging her grave here again by just using Marie

At this point, Aria is a better person than Rachel. At least she was willing to try using her OWN EFFORT without lying to the Emperor, while Rachel keeps lying to the Emperor and we all know it was a huge sin to lie to Emperor and the emperor KNEW it.

....why not just serve seafood?

@Leanna_harrison i think he's kicking up a fuss on purpose to try and get the upper hand. He knows his visit is rare and he's a diplomat after all

Dex-chan lover
At this point... neither the two candidates will be able to marry the prince... one isn't doing properly and the other is trying to claim other's work as of its hers even though the prince already know what's going on... lol

As a sunni muslim, yeah i agree he is kicking a fuss for politics. If i was given haram food non maliciously id be fine and correct them.

What sucks the most is Marie doesn't seem to even know Rachel is taking credit for everything. But, I can't wait for the prince to call this stuff out and ruin Rachel's whole career

Long-strip supporter
she does know, and she wants it that way, less attention on her and makes Rachel look better, more likely to become queen and with a less shiny record it would be easier for her to leave.

Group Leader
Wow, interesting... The point about "the way the animal is slaughtered" is something that often missed when one is talking about halal food, a point that even some muslim themselves might miss it, because most were so focused on "so long as it's not pork or alcohol". Some details might be missed or wrong, but eehhh this is fantasy anyway. The author did their research, that's really cool.

LOL I actually kinda hope that at the end of the story Marie will just go "poof!", leaving all the bishies broken-hearted x)

It really sucks that Marie wants to be use by Rachel, I hope the Emperor can figure out that Marie is the missing princess already ;-;

Everyone saying here how Aria is the better person because of using her own effort and such, when she just called Daddy to help her the second she got news of the delegation and the role she should be playing.
Both Princess candidates heavily relie on others, just we get shown on who Rachel relies but not so for Aria.

Even if everything go accordingly to what Maria planned and Lady Aria become the crown princess, I don’t think she will be able to go away of the castle, bc who would send away the person that established your position. And if we consider that Lady Aria is used to use people, she will consider more natural keep Maria by her side to use her, instead of give what her want.

Para aqueles q falam portuguĂŞs e nĂŁo entende meu inglĂŞs pobre, eu tentei dizer algo assim:
Msm se a Lady Aria virar a princesa coroada, como a Maria planeja, duvido q ela conseguirá sair do castelo. Porque quem deixaria a pessoa q te “emprestou” suas habilidades para vc se tornar algo a mais na vida ir embora? E se levarmos em conta de que a Lady Aria está acostumada a usar as pessoas e de que a Maria é quem está dando base para ela se tornar a princesa, as chances da protagonista deixar o palácio estão ainda pequenas.

astaga.. i know marie is letting rachel use her for her own personal gain as well but no honey, u deserve all that credit. anyways, the author did their research and i'm lovin it!

you can serve seafood or just vegan diet. It's not like there are more that are forbidden than allowed. 🥴

Users who are viewing this thread