A Capable Maid - Ch. 44

Group Leader
It pisses me to death that Rachel is taking all the credit, glad the guy is aware that it was actually Marie who has thought of all that.

Wow the gall of this other country to throw a fit, turn around and ask for food, and THEN threaten to wage war if they don’t

I honestly don't care that Rachel is taking credit. MC is letting her on purpose AND ML knows.

the way rachel is just taking full credit for all of marie’s ideas is so vexing lmao

Dex-chan lover
The situation kind of remind me that time when I play Civ 5.
Demand stuff > demand ignored > wage war > lose war > denounce the nation they wage war with.

I hate that she is taking credit for Marie's ideas so shamelessly. When she said, "I'm finally being acknowledged!" or something...no ❤️ I hope she falls in a hole and dies or whatever. Oh wells, at least ML knows~ BUT, DAMMIT RACHEL

this just gets me more excited for when rachel realizes shes been helping marie this whole time (even tho shes been taking advantage of her)

cmon when will we get more Marie x prince... MY SHIP PLEASE SAIL!!!!
btw, THX A LOT FOR THE CHAPTER

We have no food due to war
So we're gonna start a war with your kingdom if you don't give us food

Flawless logic

i think the best course of action the prince can di here is appoint marie as an advisor and give her a title

I don't think a war would break out just because it may shift the focus of the plot too much.

so they come and raise up a fuss then have the audacity to turn around and beg for food

moreover then they threaten to send a half starved army and claim they will help the empire later with no guarantee?

terrible deal lmao

Users who are viewing this thread