A Capable Maid - Ch. 47

Wait, if she got a title like that, doesn't that mean that she's legally able to marry him? She's no longer a mere commoner nor a prisoner. Though I guess people will still argue against any talks of marriage with her because her blood is not that of nobility. Also, that Rachel girl is definitely going to be an antagonist. While the first princess is arrogant, she's got an honest heart. Rachel though is cunning and manipulative and will be one to take advantage of others.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Blondie girl turned around right after they said their goodbyes, I have a bad feeling about that, I hope they don't become enemies.

"Playboy"
Welp, there's a high chance of trouble with this guy.

Marie: "lemme outta here, i want to be free"
got a title given by the prince himself
Mission failed successfully

I literally laughed at the knighting part hahaha 😂
All Marie wanted was to be a freeman but instead she got a title. Fighting Marie!! haha

Damn I was really hoping she would be free but of course not, he wanted to tie her to him with that title

"Someone like me?" Well gee... it's not as if she's an ordinary made in the background, why WOULD anyone be interested in someone like her. Gee I wooonder????

dang... poor marie
wanted to be free but instead got a title
thats not a greater reward
thats an even more worst reward

Thanks for the translation. Can't wait for next chapter after skimming the Russian version.

Appreciate the update! This is one of my favorites, so I was missing it. And Marie just gets deeper and deeper in... Poor girl. I was thinking that her identity would've been revealed, but this makes more sense. Have to build up her reputation to the utmost before the rugs gets pulled. They'll probably be engaged, or well on the way to it before she's found out.

Fed-Kun's army
if his reward is something like...."you can be mine"
i'm gonna wish someone would've punch his gut lol
(just in case something else happened at the end of this chapter....this comment was made around page 7 lol)

She asked freedom as a reward, he gives her a golden cage... What's the point of asking the reward that she wants if you're not giving it to her ? And now because of him she will have to deal with that princess that is plotting revenge against her. And there's this new guy that smells trouble.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get why people are unhappy at the prince.
She asked to be no longer a slave. He made her a knight. Honestly it's her fault, she should have asked to be allowed to live as a common person somewhere else, to be away from the palace.
You know, proper and clear communication and all that 😁

Anyway, I do like the prince. And being this kind of manwha, she will surely be happy in the end so it's all good 😛

Users who are viewing this thread