A Capable Maid - Ch. 48

Dex-chan lover
The little coachman bouncing up and going oh my after hitting that bump 🤭 so cliche but cute 🥺

I love to hate on the trick of a jolting carriage throwing one character into another character's arms xD I really don't think it's realistic; I've sat at the rear of trucks without a seat belt going on bumpy, unpaved rocky roads in the countryside and you really only jolt up and down instead of forward and backwards - I even hit my head on the roof of the car lol. The rubble and rocks cause vertical motion. Unless she's already leaning forward (she seems to be facing backwards) or the carriage sped up/accelerated in that bump moment in time, then I don't believe physics works in a way to allow her to fall into his arms :|

I'm only a dabbler in physics tho, someone who's an actual physicist or studied it beyond a few years in college can tell me better ^_^;

Anyways, thanks for the updateee!

Dex-chan lover
I was starting to get annoyed with her not realizing that Ran was the prince but this is the perfect time for the reveal, now that she’s literally trapped with him in a tight space

WAIT NOOO I was hoping for there to at least be one or two chapters where he tries to sneak around pretending he's both the prince and sir ran 😭 I want my hope of comedy back

ahhhhhhhhhhh!
well at least now she knows about sir ran, the event was more...chill than I expected 😅
thank you for the update!

Oh boy now I'm curious who's the spy for the western empire. I knew Rachel couldn't be trusted!

Users who are viewing this thread