A Capable Maid - Ch. 48

cliché but i love it,, i’d be holding on to him for the whole damn ride. Thank God at least one person speculates she’s princess Morina. This’ll be more interesting hehe

thanks nass for the quality scans and effort ❤️

Double-page supporter
Lol. The West Emperor is going to go all in now that he knows both women he wants are actually one and the same.

@A1B1 Rachel isn't a spy. Her house might be. She's more of a useful idiot. A real spy either would have squashed Marie's Halidom plan or reported it to the West to screw it up.

The prince's mask is off, I'm guessing Marie's mask will be coming off soon. The prince's bloodhound is just a step behind. He just needs to make the last logical leap the western emperor did.

Though if the prince sets a good enough mood and mentions he wants to marry Morina, Marie might confess to it.

I think the reason they haven't been able to connect the dots is that they can't conceive of a princess serving as a maid. Especially given what we've seen of noble girls like Rachel and Arial - even though they know Morina is a "saint".

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Well that reveal was anticlimactic. Also I wonder what kind of speed you'd need to be traveling at for a person to be jolted from a seated position across a carriage of that design (big 4 wheeler, axis right at the seats, 3 fawns-ish length). I'd guess probably like 70kmh+ even without any kind of suspension? What a large rock they must have ran into that it impacted both wheels at once so that she wasn't sent diagonally, I wonder what will happen once the back wheels hit D:

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, someone puts two and two together with Marie/Princess Morina, AND Marie find out Ran=the Prince, all in the same chapter?!

I bet that the guy that is reporting to the black hair emperor is that white hair knight that was protecting the little prince. I don't know his reason for doing this, but i don't like people who betray others, especially people who betray their country.

I wonder when will the prince ever wonder about her background more to get his dealbreaker solution for marriage candidate

Dex-chan lover
Count "Istvan"? *Horus Heresy flashbacks*

I know it's been mentioned before, but each time it comes up, I just...

Users who are viewing this thread