A Capable Maid - Ch. 48

is it bad... that i root for the black hair guy hohohoho

also funny how both of them thought that marie is like princess morina, and me be like "yeah I know right, what a coincidence... but she cannot be princess morina,,, unless..."

Fed-Kun's army
@N2O I'm enjoying your analysis, unfortunately I doubt the author thought that far 😅

Group Leader
OMG that sequences from where Marie innocently approaching him and called him cheerfully till she's reduced to mere lines 😂 Poor Marie 😂

This was not how I expected for his Highness to reveal himself. HAHAHAHHA I love it. but now... We just need to protect Marie from what-his-black-haired-guy-name 😤

I would be so embarrassed if I came up and said hi to him in that situation... like never speak again hahahaha 🥲 Time for some romance!

@mcruz
Mmm is it bad that I'm with you?? hohohoho
Also, the funny thing for me was like the PMguy? at the beginning of the chapter thinking: "mmm she has a lot of skill for a mere maid"...but she wouldn't have any skills as Morina, they were a blessing received later because she posed as a maid xD en fin, what a joke

Dex-chan lover
Now kiss. The development is getting faster. Various people are onto her and she is getting closer and closer to the prince.

Dex-chan lover
Really interested to see is that is a traitor. That person staying in the dark is suspicious.... If so...
... could it be Kiel? Cause it seems the traitor has long hair. And it HAS to be someone we know already, or else the author would have simply shown us. If it's Kile and he's a traitor, he should just die. I hate traitors.

And so Rachel was a traitor and a mega bitch from the start. Off with her head I say. I don't like the western emperor either, he's a schemer.

I laughed so hard, both at the "No Fucking way" and at the reveal of the crown prince identity. And the last scene may be super cliche but it's great

Aggregator gang
I really like how the Western Emperor was able to figure it out like that. I mean, he's supposed to be a genius among geniuses. As such, it makes a lot of sense that he figured it out once he knew that both Marie and Morina weren't well known despite Marie's supposed knight family background, that Marie was from Cloyan, AND Marie was extremely skilled, far more than a simple girl from a fallen knight's family aught to be. Out of all the people, I'm not surprised he figured it out first.

Crown prince is HOT
GET IT MARIE

also lmao that picture at the end was icing on the cake 😂

Users who are viewing this thread