A Capable Maid

Fed-Kun's army
Guys, please be chill, I'm a Muslim too but please be chill. don't be rude. yes, that is very offensive for some of you, but showing anger will not solve the problem.

Please. Pretty please. just forgive the author for this one ok? please?

It's not even totally islam and not mentioned as one, even though it's clearly based on it. Please chill, the author doesn't mean to mock you guys (and me too).
There had been wrong references about other religions too in a lot of other titles but it's always this one who put people on fire really easily 🙄

[I'm a brown muslim] please dear fellow muslim friends, don't get angry too easily. Rather than getting mad, just explain them politely. U know, it isn't a sin for not knowing something. This aggresive behaviour makes muslim seems a scary and barbaric religion.

@vingerspelritz I KNOW RIGHT!! IT'S SO CRINGY AND SO FREAKING WRONG!!
I'm honestly tird of this —_—

Dex-chan lover
When in literature other culture and religion being an Ass: people be like just like in real life lol 😂

When in literature muslim being an ass: Mix of People doing REEEEEEEEEE and people stopping others from REEEEEEing

Why does the world need to baby sit islam and give them special treatment 🤔

As a muslim, i think the author is doing pretty well? I mean the author didn't even mention that the delegate is a muslim?? The author is just using our religion as a reference, not? 🤔 No need to get offended, peeps, just chill and let the author do their thing😌👌🏻

And tbh i'm sort of disagree with marie supporting rachel? Like, i know she's getting her own benefit from siding with the lady, but marie is just letting herself getting used😭

I'm Muslim and ofc I wasn't attacking the author earlier however when u see this representation very often it gets on your nerves. There is no point in attacking the author anyway what's done is done, however I felt the need to correct what was said in the webtoon in an earlier comment ( though i may have been a bit aggressive when I shouldn't have been)

Double-page supporter
The story is exhausting me. I'm not enjoying it anymore

Been fun being with you guys. Imma peace out

I'm pretty sure no one mentioning Islam in that chapter. Its a fictional story, with a bit of reference from culture and real world religion. The church in this comic is also never mentioned whether its a christian church or whatever. its just church. same with this character. He's just some royalty from neighbor kingdom with different culture that was inspired from real world. And the character with the said religion is not very nice people. So what, just enjoy the story. People also behave like that in the real world, some of them nice, the other's is not. Even if the brown religious envoy is not nice, its also looks like some opportunity to develop his character. He's to handsome looking to be some one time character. The crown prince is also not so likable at first, but he's gradually developed.

I'm so annoyed by how Marie is just babying this woman. She's useless. Yeah the other one isnt great but how would Marie not realize that letting the princess skate by on her knowledge and skills will only cause trouble in the future because even if the ML didnt know it was her helping what happens when the idiot tries to do something Marie handled before and completely flubs or misremembers something?
like how are you trying to be the female ruler of a country and you know nothing about neighboring country's culture??
I'm more willing to forgive the black haired chick's mistake than blondie straight up admitting she didnt have any idea to begin with and bluffing because... what if Marie was sick when she bluffed?
If this arc of her leading the idiot by the nose lasts much longer I'm definitely dropping.

IMHO it's obvious padding because FL and ML were getting too close so it's a contrived separation so they cant get closer/find out who each other are.

Omg he lowkey a Muslim kinnnngggg. Yas boii, das haraaaaam. I like that there's no actual saying of what religion the people are, but they were able to take good inspiration from them.
This Delegation guy is my new favorite character, just because of this fact.

Ahhh this Rachel binch is getting out of control despite being utterly useless.... I wish Marie would stop helping her :/

wow people really forget that Marie agreed to being used by Rachael.

they're using each other to mutually benefit. Marie to gtfo the empire in due time and Rachael for power.

of course, prince is having none of it.

Users who are viewing this thread