A Capable Maid

when is the fl identiy gonna be revealed? can someone spoil for me as im dying to know

I feel like this is definitely an unpopular opinion but I’d like it if the fl got together w/ someone other than the crown prince

This webtoon kinda remind me with Beatrice. They hold this exact underlying concept and situation: an important figure of fallen kingdom or similar then work the way up from the bottom as a lowly servant. Even the way it narrates the story, the significant characteristics. But A Capable Maid able to put everything nicely...not great but it's fine, I guess. I personally think the political stuff here is not really interesting. It doesn't go beyond its safe zone. Much predictable.

@Mikuish I have to agree. I think the FL has more chemistry w/ Kiel(that how you spell it? idk). I don't don't want Marie to just all of a sudden fall in love with Sir Ran/Crown prince just because he's crown prince.

the crown prince is kinda....not attractive. i rather she be with puppy kiel or even someone else. and those two candidates princess, one is obviously the villainous type and one is the goody two shoe but actually rotten inside type.

marie.....go and have your freedom

New boi is sooooo pretty. But seriously, I wish Marie would just stop helping Rachel and actually let her deal with something by herself for once.

Marie is seriously carrying this girl. I mean what will she do without Marie if she is chosen??? I mean come on. At this point we all can see what this is leading to.

I'm kinda mad because in this religion there

is no way that they would let any woman see them naked or be alone with them let alone serving them. And they are also not allowed to shout out like that because he clearly knows that they don't know a thing about his religion . Aaaand OF COURSE THEIR RELIGION IS UBOVE EVERY THING YOU DUMMASSS!!!!!!
(Hope it gets fixed alt least)

Thank you for the update! I've been over the moon that these updates are happening because I love the artwork :) I just want Marie happy already...!

@zhela i agree... i tho its kinda like another webtoon. Use saudi arabia reference but never describe/use it fully. Tbh its totaly upsetting to see how the author executed this chapter.
I hope they fix it somehow or just redraw the chapter.

Bruuh dont just put islam in to mock it, the author clearly need to research more !! And wassup with the elephants, they used horses. Why do they have to make them look like extremist seriously. I was extremely disappointed in this chapter tbh. But, thx translation team for the hard work!

im doubting Marie's decision tbh
she didnt want Arial because she was mean.
but the other one is just a puppet. she's 100% relying with marie.

if Marie wasnt there im sure she is even under arial 🙄🙄 im hating her more than arial idk why 😂😂

@Readerz ik right? It really got on my nerves for sooooooo many reasons, first the delegation wouldn't have acted like that since being polite is one of the main values in islam, actually they probably would've ate the food except for the meat. second who in the world uses elephants to travel, they used horses. Third the delegate wouldn't let a woman dress him seeing that he is naked and she isn't his wife. Islam is about being polite, respectful, and modest/conservative, making them act in such a rude way just to mock them and say that their religion is the most important thing when it obviously is for Muslims is honestly Soo disrespectful. Ughh anyway enough ranting and thank you to the translation team

@Yogigs this stereotype would actually be sort of okay if they didn't use it as a religious kingdom, like before Islam actually started

Users who are viewing this thread