A Capable Maid

This is really interesting, I'm curious about why the old man had the power to give her this gift.

Decent Art, bland story, MC with no personality and she is a mary sue with godly powers, 4/10

Can someone tell me where to read the raws free aside from kakaopage and any otherwebside that requires money bcs im 🅱️r🅾️KE

moar please haha
the art's amazing, story too of course

thank you for the chapter

somehow i dont think he looked for the princess to kill her. Who knows what reason he had to conquer the country.

This webtoon is another gem to see! The art is just too beautiful! Hopefully the plot is as well

I like the story and all - it's really cute and everything ... but ... I can't help but feel as if her godly powers are not hers, and the prince is gonna fall in love with her gifts instead of her heart. I mean, I'd be okay with this if her new 'talents' were really her own and she poured her heart and soul into them, I mean they'd be an extension of herself that way. For example if she was really good at drawing or singing or dancing, and she practiced over and over to perfect her art, I'd appreciate her more. Instead she's just naturally good at everything now. But this is what I signed up for when I followed this manhwa. I just think that the only way I'd truly enjoy this story was if the prince saw beyond her gifts and abilities and loved her who she really is. Maybe that'll happen later on.

Dex-chan lover
I hate that the Prince is obviously the ML because I want our FL to get a better guy. I really hope she is never found out.

Fed-Kun's army
It's funny how she's smiling while someone is there planning for her death 😂

Dex-chan lover
I was hoping her power was that she could only dream about how other highly capable people do their things and learn their skills through effort, rather than suddenly gained their skills effortlessly.

Still a good read, but IMHO a bit of wasted potential nonetheless..

Users who are viewing this thread