A Capable Maid

perfect comic .. MC with great personality .. GODLY SKILLS (my kink) .. and good drawing also the length of the comic is amazing! can't wait for more chapters! I guess a hefty don will make things go quicker or maybe not

mes

Thank you for translating!
Oooh how is she going to get out of this?

They already showed it at the end of the chapter. She's going to make ****ing hamburger steak. As if no one in this world has ever seen or eaten meatloaf. It's like serving a TV dinner at a wedding ffs.

Double-page supporter
Wonder how long the story will take to tell us who the fuck that dude in the first chapter was.

Am I the only one who really loves the unique type of shading that the artist does on ‘the scenes’? Because I really enjoy it :3

THANK YOOOOUUU TO THE AMAZING TRANSLATING GROUP DOING THIS MANHWA 💕💕💕 THE HARD WORK IS SUPER APPRECIATED... A CAPABLE MAID IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING AND WONDERFUL SO FAR!

Cliche mary sue on steroids. Her abilities arent even her own.

Dex-chan lover
Bland wish fulfillment. The art is pretty, but that’s about all this series has going for it.

Yeah, this really isn't that great of a story. I don't know how it's so highly rated. None of the characters have any real personality and--like everyone else is saying--the main character is really too good to be sympathetic.

Users who are viewing this thread