A Capable Maid

The first part I though that the title is a bit irony since she's useless but it was a mistake and I stand corrected m-_-m

THIS IS AMAZING CANT WAIT FOR MY LITTLE CINNAMON BUN TO GET THE LOVE SHE DESERVES ?
Thank you guys so much for the translation !

I just love this webtoon The mc is sho cute and beautiful and the guys in this are just hot !!!!
Thank you for the translating this and I want more chapters 😍😍😍

I am not liking the story since it seems a bit blandish so far but the art through .... staying for the cinnamon bun and the art.

Fed-Kun's army
I have read this on another website before I actually found it on here.. The ratings on that site are insanely poor for this manga, which I have NO IDEA how. I mean, sure its a little slow, maybe? However, it's unique and at the same time keeps you wanting more.. Isn't that what reading manga is about?

Edit: I for one really enjoy this one quite a bit, I don't have many manga I constantly check if there's new release for it.. This is one of them.

Next time on 'Total RecallMarie Rushing Through Endgame Tech':

"Ah, if only there was a way for people to easily communicate over large distances," said exhausted courier dispatched with urgent news from the empire capital. Long journey was hard on poor lad, and if not for a lovely young maid who just happened to be near when he lost consciousness... who knew what grim fate awaited him.

"Indeed," Marie replyed thoughtfully, putting down a pitcher with clean water. She was getting used to it by now, but just another night she had a peculiar dream about this thing called 'Internet'...

A thought occured to me while reading this. It would've been so fun to see a short story with the usual 'humble girl meets prince and stuff happens', but with prince-ML that acutally acts like a noble used to being surrounded by servants - treating our FL as just another faceless maid, and forgetting she was even near him during all this strange events. And much, much later (when even he would still be forced to acknowledge her) she would've been talking about how it was all those past events that got them closer, and ML would silently go "oh crap... she was there all the time!? I completely blanked her out!" or something.

Anyways, it's a nice manhua. The art is definitely a highlight.

Normally I don't enter the comments section (Spoiler Awareness) but this manhwa is so good that I feel Like I have to do this. Marvelous, super recommended and truly enjoyable.

I was kinda confused about this

I might forget some of the details about her past as the princess Morina, but isn't she and the crown prince suppose to be siblings(/stepsister) or something?
Cause I remembered when he came to mourn for his sister in that garden and Marie seems to know that princess?

@paythebride The crown prince and Morina are not siblings. The crown prince came from the Eastern Empire and they conquered the Cloyan empire, which Morina is a Princess. The blond princess who died is the sibling of the crown prince.

Users who are viewing this thread