A Capable Maid

Group Leader
Our pretty, innocent princess, catching ALL the menā€™s attention without knowing it.

I still don't know how are they going to find out she is royal. like if it was so easily as a girl saying she is royal then anyone could come out and say it, even hiring an impostor, idk.

Dex-chan lover
21 chapters in and still not a single male character that isn't a psycho or/and boring shoujo manga trope.
So far the most probable candidate is a Tuxedo Mask with mommy issues who plans to kill the girl if she rejects him.
Runner ups: a cuck with shota complex and a foreign king that gives rape vibes.

The MC is nice, but her future is tragic.

*Sigh*.....

Nice meeting you Mr. Cliff Hanger. šŸ˜‘

Thanks for the Updates.šŸ¤—

Dex-chan lover
Sigh... Time to drop this. I mean, she brilliant dug her own grave here and many times before for nothing. "I don't want to be found that I'm royalty!" "I should not stand out!" "I would be killed if the emperor finds me in his own palace while I am fucking playing out load aggressively the piano that nobody should have been playing right now because it is known there aren't enough people to play but I will play nonetheless!" Fuck you author.

I liked this a lot at first because the ā€œdreamsā€ could help her improve herself so she could also be happier with herself. But now itā€™s just like, if anything happens then sheā€™s the only one to be the ā€œsolutionā€. Would still read tho

Users who are viewing this thread