A Capable Maid

petition to rename 'a capable maid' to a conspicuous, dumb, mary jane type character

@williamx Maybe you mean mary sue? lol Mary Jane is Peter Parker's love interest
but i agree she is kinda a mary sue and i don't like it also the title is somewhat misleading...
even the series like Overlord - Ainz as OP character still has flaws (heck he is sometimes a villain of story), more intriguing story and he is not alone to be the OP character.

Ich liebe die Story.
Die ist so cool.
Ich fiebere immer total mit Marie mit.
Ich wünschte es würde schneller weitergehen.

Why so much hate for Marie? Is it not acceptable for a character to be genuinely virtuous and kind? I rather like her character and this story. It had a distinct Cinderella type to it :)

Can’t wait for more! esp as I google translated the next chapter (27) been

😍😍😍😍love the story love the arts love love loveee all of 'em
Thank you so much for the update

am i the only one who’s squealing when he said those line about her being his property? no? sksksks well I am he finally made a move coz the hide and seek moment is so tiring let them have a moment~

😘@cyphergodtae I totally agree with you! Nore more hide and seek, now the true deal start!
Btw Rael seems to be the 1st one to fall in love... because this feeling of "possession" is always the beginning of L.O.V.E right?😃
Poor Marie, it's gonna be hard for her. But honestly I'm curious how they'll end up together, plus I want a biggg lovewar between Rael and Johannes III! 😈😘

Ohhh wow..that was a bit intense. Desperately want to know what happens next. Thanks for all the hard work.

Ew this really isn't romantic... the ML has a lot to chance before I'll enjoy this as a romance. It's good just as a story about Marie, though.

I like the fact that the story doesn't have that much romance in it, nd shows maries personality more

honestly, this and stories like Beatrice are getting a little old. I wish they would change it up. I'd like to see:

instead of the woman falling for the guys like the Rael or the guy from Beatrice I'd rather just see there story about them as others have mentioned. Or if you want to do a romance then something like have her and Kiel slowly start to have a romance. Leave Rael out of it as far as romance, no love triangle. If there is a need for conflict in the romance you could have several things, one being Marie resisting the romance because of the difference in their positions, remember how she reacted when she found out Kiel's full name. She could also be nervous about being found out if she is around nobles more. Another rom conflict could be the nobles in general as they start to suspect a romance between her and Kiel, how improper.

As far as Rael, have her continue to try and avoid him with the fear of being found out. This could be used for various non-rom conflict. At the same time, very slowly, he could come to look at her as a valuable asset to the kingdom.

Users who are viewing this thread