A Capable Maid

Damnn girlll,, haba ng hair
Sanaol

"Long hair"
"Wished everyone would have it easy as her" xD

Thank you so much for the update I’ve been dying to see what happens next....I still wanna know what happpens next.

I'm surprised Marrie is not reincarnated, transferred or time traveled kind of heroine. So refreshing~

When she falls in love with the crown prince like she’s supposed to >>>>>

I like any other guy besides the Prince... both Kiel and the other guy are way more interesting and nicer to her. I kind of hope she doesn't end up with the Prince but I know it will probably happen anyway -_-

I'm so confused right now with the royal family. I mean Morina/Marie is the daughter of the emperor who is in a coma? Or another? But the Prince is his son too? But he wasn't the heir so he took the throne with the king fell into a coma? And his siblings are the current prisioner prince (the little one) and the sister who died?

I'm lost, if someone understands and can explained it to mee I would be very thankful 😅

@Pri-chan_1410
There's the kingdom of Cloyan and the Empire. Two separate places, two separate royal families. Morina/Marie was a princess of Cloyan, the prince is a prince of the Empire. The Empire invaded and took over Cloyan, and the kingdom is now merely a part of the Empire. Marie/Morina's father and the rest of the Cloyan royal family died when the Empire invaded, leaving her the only survivor.

Users who are viewing this thread