A Capable Maid

Everyone: Amazing! How did you do it?
Marie: It's easy. After all, I'm an angelically capable maid~

hngg idk y but I just can't bring myselb to like the prince, aahhh but its so obvious he IS the ml. I wish she would end up w either white haired dude or the black haired dude, pls anyone just not the prince ):

Wait....I thought she was the princess of the previous reign? How does she have memories of her mom as a commoner?

and why the fuck she played the piano? can she just refuse and continue listening instead? now he knows that she is that mysterious musician. that maid is just digging her own grave.

I honestly don't know how to feel about this one.

Like, it's nice and all that she's got these abilities, but there isn't any character development.
She dreams, does something spectacular that amazes everyone. and that's just it.
The plot isn't really going anywhere. It's very slow.

And how come despite having the detective ability she still isn't able to figure out the prince's identity?! Like, he's just wearing a mask that covers his eyes. Even then you can see them!

Idk, there seems to be a few holes here and there.

Fed-Kun's army
@Aluna like umm Idk? Was just trying to decide if I'd read this then saw it. Was like.... YES I'M READING THIS.

@Itaroon agree, I am like getting bored of reading this but I am still reading it to hopefully see if there's any changes soon. And it is getting annoying on how she doesn't want to be found out but yet is slowly revealing who she really is, when, she goes and said she doesn't want to get involve but ended up doing something incredible..... Like, make up your mind already girl.

Love Marie, love the prince and the white hair dude. The story is indeed a little slow but it's so relaxing, and the art is very good ! Don't think to much and have a good time reading it! :)

This bitch really fell asleep -_- bet the maid who has to clean the chamberpots is gonna be hella mad when she finds out.

In all the chapters theres only a handful of memorable things happening, everything else is just meh.... So fricking forgettable or plainly just doesn't make sense. Even the fl is uniteresting besides her power, her character feels half baked and boring, personality is bland and at this point i feel like her personality is informed/implied through the random power, if not, its to bolster the attractiveness/value of a male character. Ml and co seem interesting as a result of her actions (actions she only took because of these powers). Marie is nothing without these powers. She is literally validated by her power. Okay, build a fl around a magical superpower but srsly at least give her personality thats not the typical "feminine" bull. Her personality is srsly manufactured laziness.

But i still keep reading and am gonna keep reading cause im a big hoe for pointless flexing. Also, my opinion based on how forgettable i find her and how i have to reread the whole thing every month or two just to rememeber who the heck anyone is and what even happened.

Users who are viewing this thread