A Capable Maid

I like this comic but each time I read I can’t believe they didn’t check the palace maids for the hidden princess. Like their “investigation” was executing the entire royal family in front of the servants and then just yelling at people to tell them where the princess was. Like what?

this story is getting too stupid.
Now not only does it turn out that the "prince" has to get married, but that if he marries the protagonist it would also be an excellent thing, for this he is looking for her. I honestly would have preferred the opposite. Right now everything that follows will not make the slightest sense, it will be all misunderstandings, the author is just trying to "stretch the broth". In a nutshell he is already in love with her and she with him, if they got married it would be a good thing, she cares little about the fact that the guy is the cause of the death of his parents, she is only afraid of being killed, unfounded fear because he is looking for her to marry her FROM THE BEGINNING. (Obviously everything is said when she is absent)

And now there are also rivals in love who obviously have no real hope of getting married but I suppose the author wants us to believe otherwise

if it turns out that he looks for her because he knew her as a child, the cliche of clichés. It can't be but never say "never"

I know it's still early (chapter 30+) but is she going to be bullied to no-end until everyone knows who she really is?

Well, the ones looking for her are not really doing a good job or she is just particularly good in hiding?
It's slow-paced but there's a lot of room for the so-called development even if it's early on.. but oh well.. it's going to get annoying if this drags on..

I think I have to agree with your thoughts, too @Klauthzer0

Suuuuure the plot is lacking and everything is a bit too convenient and obvious, but...the artwork is really pretty so I keep with it xD I'm only here for the fluff, lovely artwork, and the inevitable moment of some hoity toity bitches learning their places xD

I expected this to be the story of how Marie slowly learns skills and work hard to be a better person but the dreaming aspect is a real cop out. Expected organic character growth, got disappointed. At least the art is pretty to look at?

Thank you to the translators for their hard work!

On a side note, I'm not a fan of how the story shifted to focus on the two other girls, the crown princess candidates or whatever. I, personally, find them completely uninteresting. I would really much rather the story focus on Marie and her capabilities since... well... that's the title of the work... We don't really need all this other fluff since there are other things in the story that could be more developed...

Thank you to everyone working on this!!!!

Soz to Marie but that dress sucks hard and pales in comparison to the red one (worn by the other basic Becky).
Proper disappointed because I’d thought she’d pull out some new age, forward thinking design

I like the latest chapters, we're focusing more on Marie and her dreams again. I hope crown prince marries one of the candidates, I don't like him, Marie can live independently, she's capable of it I'm sure.

@Oyinsco

Dress isnt finish yet if you look at raws. Depending on your aesthetic preferences you may think her finished dress may look better, because they follow two completely different styles.

Users who are viewing this thread