A Capable Maid

It’s like cheating in an exam, that blonde bitch is going to be the most useless Crown princess and ruler. She’d probably be kicked off then position as soon as Marie leaves and its pretty dumb how Marie doesn’t see that.

I really hope that she won't tell the blonde bitch, she makes my blood boil. Thanks for the update <3

Okay wow I hate that two faced bitch. At least Ariel is better than her... instead of faking herself like this Rachel 😑

Rachel's problem isn't that she's getting ideas and help from Marie, but that she takes credit for the ideas herself. It's the job of a good boss/manager to get talented people and experts to do work they're good at and to delegate and organize the tasks properly. For example, the President of the US doesn't need to be an expert in every field, but he needs to be able to call upon experts and talented people and to use their information to make good decisions.

If Rachel stuck to doing that without trying to steal credit, then she'd show that she had the ability to be a good Empress. Unfortunately for her, she's too busy trying to take credit for these ideas that she's lied to the ML repeatedly.

I'm so annoyed with how things have been going with Rachel/Marie. I get that the Prince has noticed but ugh, it's gone on long enough at this point.

The only thing keeping me sane is atleast the prince knows that Rachel isn't that smart to think these things lol, hopefully she gets her just deserts and gets booted off soon.

Nooooo I don’t like reverse harem! Ugh, should I continue?
Came back from reading spoilers...I’ve decided it’s worth reading.

I really hope that she wont lie and say it was not her idea when he asks her later T_T
It is starting to upset me D:

Art is great. Story is pretty basic. I dropped this cause its too fluffy. Flufffy i tell you. Kirakirakira like that.

Started off good but going down hill later when the story develops. It's generic. Everything just fine, nothing much to expect.

MARIE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T SHARE THE IDEA TO HER :(((((((( IF YOU DO IMMA HEAD OUT

@kuku_07, Sadly she will. But, On the bright side, The crown prince knows it was her idea and that all of the thot's achievements were given to her by Marie, So I suggest you keep reading.

You know I’m starting to think that ariel’s actually a much better candidate. She actually hires people to do shit since she can’t do them herself (baking fancy cookies) , instead of just portraying herself as a know-it-all-bitch.

@CharlesMaguad omg im gna SCREAM but yea crown prince is smart af i think he already figured out that it's been marie all along but STILL JDKSKS

and dw imma stay 😎🤝

Users who are viewing this thread