A Capable Maid

This is boring, there is no excitement and something to hope for. The prince will continue to search the missing princess and he would never ever find her. Marie will always find every single solution with her eyes closed...

I am staying because I wanna see how Marie is revealed as the princess but it won't gonna happen :v When it did happens, i'm already inside the coffin waiting for my fellow vampire to dig me up.

The bitch interpreted "fake it till you make it" wrong. You still gotta understand and learn stuff, even if it takes a bit of time.

Fed-Kun's army
I wish the knights body in this kind of manhwa actually have the body of a knight.
Feels like the stronger they are the skinnier they get

the artstyle is good but the last shot on that dying man while he was still alive was just straight up gorgeous

when the manga art quality is as good as the cover art's b( ̄▽ ̄)d this whole manga is just. yes

ahhhh~~ thats my sigh of refreshing feeling once Marie took her credit
Marie my girl you have been acknowledged

I started reading this on a whim and wasn't really expecting a lot. I am happy to say I freakin' love this. I wish there was a paper copy of this in English. Hell I would even buy it in Korean and learn Korean just to re-read this. Very well crafted story and amazingly simple yet elegant artwork.

Users who are viewing this thread