A Capable Maid

Is this manga worth carrying on? I read up to 18 and I'm starting to get bored of it. So far its been the same thing 4 times now and I'm honestly starting to tire of it. Basically dream/blessing -> incident -> solves incident using her blessing.

@Issy877 i highly suggest you keep reading. I found it boring at first too and even dropped it quite a few time but i eventually kept going and its gotten better, at least in my opinion.

the stories is dumb but visual are great and somehow it keep entertain me since the mc is reliable,.
especially when i am actually they type who easily drop a series.

i used to be so enamored with this story but thinking back on it now...
marie is literally too much of a mary sue for me to genuinely take the story seriously
Don't get me wrong, I still love the story, but it doesn't interest me as much as it did when I first started reading,, (guess i've read too many of the same kind of story LOL)
Thank you for the translations!

Thank you for the update! I heard this is pretty much the end of season 1? Hopefully the blessings and the formulaic plot will get some variation now that she's
stuck due to the title, and bloodhound dude is creeping closer to identify her. it also makes me wonder what Rachel is gonna do to kick her out xD

Aggregator gang
I like the manga. But man, there are just some things that bug me. Such as the Male lead. The stuff he did to the MC and her family. Would automatically make it impossible for him and the MC to ever be together. Even if him killing her family due to them being baby sacrificing Satan worshippers. He still just murdered them. That would make anyone have no interest.

The story sometimes dumbs the world down, to make the MC and her ideas seem smart. Happens rarely. But does happen.

I also find the Male Lead to just be kind of cliche and uninteresting. He does a lot of things expected from this Genre. But isn't done with anything to spice it up. I genuinely like the MC. But I continuously wish she'd leave and start leading her Kingdom's people without the Male Lead.

I find the story to be interesting and fun. It's just one thing or the other that brings the story down a bit.

Hilderun... kinda perfect. A cross between hildegarde and run, since you know she’s been trying to run out of his graso for awhile now.

Thank you so much for the efforts of the scanlation team for the updates👍

Really enjoyed this story.

Aggregator gang
28 chapters in and I'm kinda bored. Maybe it's because MC is a bit of a Mary sue? Maybe it's because the male lead is an uninteresting character? I'm not sure, but it's just not fun to read atm.

Dex-chan lover
This is a pretty silly manhwa, but if you think of it like quantum leap, where the MC has to resolve a new problem for each arc using unrelated skills like cooking and magic, then it’s somewhat entertaining. Just don’t invest too much in character development etc.

It's a bit slow in the beginning and Mary Sue-y, but it gets better fast and I'm solidly enjoying it now :)

Spoiler only up to Ch. 47 ish:
Code:
Arial is so much like a villainess isekai character 😂I could love her given the right chance

Kinda boring in the beginning. She basically does amazing stuff and hides that it's her. Basically she's super scared of the crown prince finding out who she is and killing her. I like that she gets these amazing skills but it gets tedious when she is super modest about it. And I have a feeling her princess identity will be hidden for a long time ugh. It doesn't get exciting until maybe the 40s chapters

The crown prince only does whatever he wants. She said she wants to be free, so he removed her from the iron bird cage to put her into the golden bird cage... 😂

Users who are viewing this thread