A Capable Maid

really looooove the story and translation and the art^^ thank you for the good work!

I’ve seen monster and crime of the week stories, but never household chore of the week. This was a new one and I’m glad they escaped the pattern finally cause I was about to lose my mind.

why is the story so slow 😂 we get it,
she's the solution of every problem
so just get on with the romance 😂

Okay here me out. MD scoring is pretty fucked up. GIving 8.6, I can say is, overrated. For me, it should be below 8 in the higher margin, maybe solid 6 for its worst. Yes, maybe everyone considered the art, I too, its absolutely gorgeous. But storywise, Its a trainwreck, its sits on ridiculous plot foundations.

[ul]MC got super powers that is very convenient solving anything[/ul]
[ul]The typical "i dOnT wAnT tO sTaNd oUt cOz Ill bE kIlLeD, so I use it my powers to stand out anyways"[/ul]
[ul]Its romance plot, well Im not entirely complaining but Kiel should be the ML coz he is more a human than the Crown Prince, especially from how he conducted early chapters[/ul]
[ul]Its presentation and approach to the plot at whole, like it started to be slice of life that only wants to live normal right? Well, later on, it became pseudo-omniscient genre and shows the readers IT HAD TO BE SERIOUS.[/ul]

I turned down my braincells here because I want a relaxing, entertaining and fun Maid story, well looks like I cant. I skimmed chapters were MC was ridiculously convenient at anything,
especially the detective shit, like woah, I did not sign up for flawed mystery series.
. Its atmosphere and tone is serious that anyone can guess that It was meant to be a taken seriously. Im sorry, but here are my takes, if you can ignore what I ranted on, then continue reading it. it was not meant for everybody, and especially not for my taste buds. Thanks and peax.

Why are other people overthinking this manhua and judge it negatively by how MC
conveniently solves everything with her clairvoyance

Its just a feel good romance manga, you don't need to look for an overly complicated plot when you can find it elsewhere

The main selling point of this manhua is that its light-hearted with no over the top antagonists, funny MC
who tries to not stand out but fails remarkably because of her power
, and with MLs that think straight and reasonably while other authors creates this super complicated stories where it can be solve straight forwardly like in this story.

I gave it a 10 NOT because its the "perfect manhua with a superb plot" but because its very heart warming to read and just let you cruise around while witnessing the story and romance of the MC.

This is one of the manhua that made me hooked and read it from Chapter 1 to its latest Chapter in one sitting.

If you are looking to rest your mind from all the gory, action filled, revenge driven and other heavy plotted manga you have just read then this manhua is for you.

Users who are viewing this thread