A Capable Maid

The Powder of happiness indeed...
6076245_460s.jpg

Thank you for the updates!! I wonder how they'll change the perception. I hope they throw us a bone and have the two become closer!

I think that people have to understand that not every story has to be full of endless drama and tension. Some stories are made to make it clear for you from the start that everything will proceed smoothly no matter what happens. Just like heavy drama isn't for some, no drama may also not be, but it doesn't mean the story is having flaws. There may be some depiction flaws in a very specific arch, but for the rest it's a story that is literally meant to be a "Mary Sue" story. It's on the shortened plot, it's hinted on chapter 1 and from there on, everything shows you every chapter that the only tension on the plot is lack of awareness to some info, and that it will eventually be sorted out.

I'm saying this because some people literally bash this manhwa because of that, when the story is just doing what it proposed itself to do - and well, most of the times. A story with low conflict like this has everything to mess up the structure and make every chapter a "every chapter is an individual short story" type of comic, with common characters, but it rathers manages to split the mini conflicts well into various chapters so there's a drive to read the next.

Wooo reverse harem
A genre that puts your patience and being a able to consume shiite on test lol

Is it recerse harem? Because I find harem distasteful, unless its like in RednStorm when its done for practical purposes.

Sugar is the powder of happiness, well said 💜

And it's contrary to my Doctor who said sugar is so bad for our health haha

This us pretty good. As a reader who likes an is used to reading male protagonists, I find femal author to have a lot more 'Depth' to their writing.

The new cover looks awesome! Thank you for the chapter! The group who translate this series are very very close to catch up with the raws!!!!

Woah the new cover looks awesome
@julioray I don't think it is (because author hasn't given an indication like that and the tags don't have the reverse harem tag) but I may be wrong. But I don't believe I'm wrong

"We're trying desperately to find a Princess of Cloyan that disguised herself as a maid, she's renowned as helping people with great charity and kindness but we just can't find her."

MAID MARIE SOLVING COUNTLESS PROBLEMS WITH CHARITY AND KINDNESS

"Where could the fallen Princess possibly be?! SHE DISGUISED HERSELF AS A MAID BUT WE JUST CAN'T FIND HER ANYWHERE!"

MAID MARIE LITERALLY BEING THE SINGLE STAND OUT MAID IN THE ENTIRE SERIES

"If only we could find that Princess!!!"

Like, really, that's the whole story and the crux of the plot, I know it's fiction and fantasy and everything but it's straight up ridiculous that NO ONE pieces this shit together, then again apparently an upper face mask is completely able to disguise someone's identity so maybe everyone in this world is just borderline mentally handicapped.

@Boa-Noah

Well the Eastern Empire doesnt know she is disguising herself as Maid. The Western Empire Know and they suspect her, but are still confirming. It makes enough sense to suspend their disbelief.

Ok so the hiatus status went down. Can we expect an upload anytime soon or that's just bait?

Ok so the hiatus status went down. Can we expect an upload anytime soon or that's just bait?
Well the issue is that the previous scan group no longer works on it I think, the raw is already up to chapter 78 and you can find a translated chapter up to chapter 74 on other aggregator sites (be warned though, the quality is very inconsistent)

Users who are viewing this thread