A Certain Boy and Girl’s Memories of a Valentine’s Day and White Day - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
@Sabruness I'd like to say they are a minority... but I see it ****ing everywhere so who knows... Still makes the functioning adults among us look bad.

Group Leader
Could've really used a few more pages, at the very least.
Also, the art was really nice.

Dex-chan lover
WHAT DO YOU MEAN I ONLY NEED 50CC?
MAKE IT 500CC DOC. EVEN BETTER, DON'T STOP UNTIL I PASS OUT.

Dex-chan lover
Um, guys...Neither of them have wedding rings...So it's unlikely she's married...
S8.png

Granted, she probably would have a keepsake from her first love and I know people who knew one another in High School that pursued a relationship well after they graduated. It's possible she had other relationships, probable, but if they got together now it wouldn't be outside of the realm of possibility. Stranger things have happened.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, tsunderes are cute but if all you give is just tsun for years then all you get is just a wasted youth (as MC said) when she or he could have blooming teenager life and no regrets on adulthood

Dex-chan lover
@tamerlane even if she had such a keepsake, that she brought it to the reunion is pretty telling for what she intended to happen. This is very likely all staged by her, as I don't see why else she would bring a beat-up keepsake that is both wrong shape&size&condition to keep using normally.

Double-page supporter
@feha
>it was intentional
>she probably planned it
>a coin purse is somehow the wrong shape and size to hold coins simply because it's old
>he doesn't know what the definition of a keepsake is

Lmao dude you're gonna have to do some warmups before you try to stretch that far

Dex-chan lover
@w33btr4sh
> I know why it was wrong shape and size, that was exactly my point, it is so old that it has been phased out as we have moved towards cards instead.
> I am sure the mc knows what the definition of a keepsake is, though I fail to see how that is relevant to her chaining too many coincidences together for it to actually be one.
> seems you like greentext, so let me make this into that as well, despite it really not being correct usage of it :)

It is not really a farfetch'd far stretch. occams razor and all that yam that you can spread using it, yknow?

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane I wouldn't be so confident on that. The only conclusive part is no ring on the guy's left hand & girl's right hand. The other hands aren't conclusive..

Dex-chan lover
@lovolo Try to keep up, I mean NTR doesn't really happen in this kind of situation. Actually, by all the sane definitions NTR doesn't even apply to this kind of situation. (Well, actually, by the original definition it basically doesn't happen at all--the original definition being a specialized form of cheating done on purpose to exhibit it to the cuckold, a kind of involuntary cuckold-kink play) But sure, by the drifted definition of "cheating", obviously it happens. Just not at X-year high school reunions with old flames you supposedly have been pining for all these years but have no actual claim on and who in real life you would barely remember.

Contributor
Mangadex comments never disappoint me. NTR to theories of her having a ugly bastard husband. God, this place is goldmine

Users who are viewing this thread