A Certain Middle-Aged Man's VRMMO Activity Log - Vol. 8 Ch. 66

Thanks for the chapter!

Just a couple food things. Reeds should probably be leeks or scallion, lye should be scum or foam.

Dex-chan lover
@MissMystery
Instead of Dragon, why don't use Ryuu to refer to eastern dragons like the previous translator as there is the term Dragon in katakana where they refer to the western dragon (the ones with wings) and Dragon (Ryuu) in Kanji as eastern dragon.

Dex-chan lover
@MissMystery
On page 6 and 11, instead of cooking advantage why not call it cooking acceleration? It makes more sense as it shows that it speed up the cooking process.

Power Uploader
@Xscalon Yeah, just as you can see. Since we're using a different translator for this chapter as 2 of our translator busy with their RL.

Double-page supporter
It's been a while and ive completely forgotten. What's "gehena cross" again?

Dex-chan lover
@Scrwd it was the kingdom from the previous chapters that fought against the fairies and dragons

Double-page supporter
@rhyo171 Thanks

Now it's all fair game, lol. They are so dead. Their whole army gone or not in position to fight back. 100% going to be wiped off the map

Dex-chan lover
The day wherein MC and Queen will be parting again temporarily.
Its getting me over it. I feel lonely without the Queen to MC

Dex-chan lover
I can't even begin to express how much I hate the word "Umami". It comes across as such a meaningless word. It especially seems that way in this chapter, as it's repeated so many times. At first the MC says he wants to cut the meat to smaller pieces, so the meat absorbs more umami (which should be "a savory taste that stems from proteins (and such)". Then he says the meat's fat is the source of its umami. So the meat absorbs the meat? I believe it's not 100% a nonsense, made up bullshit chef word -- but the way it's commonly used just comes across as horse shit.

Users who are viewing this thread