A Certain Middle-Aged Man's VRMMO Activity Log - Vol. 8 Ch. 67

When the face mask was mentioned I was expecting a full face mask, instead he gets a high quality, furred, covid face mask.
At least the weak cold resistance make sense, considering it's essentially made from wolf fur.
Who knows, he might end up going to a cold area, or high altitude area, where he needs to conceal his breath or something like that.

Contributor
Fluffy face mask? I'll take it.

Man, Earth's a nice guy but the gear he makes is pretty nasty.

The fact that the mask chapter came out in 2020, even if it's completely unrelated, will be forever amusing.

Dex-chan lover
Page 10 Zetan talks about a spear taking his left eye while having both eyes in the drawing...
He spend the night? (page 14) I don't remember if there is time dilatation but wouldn sleeping cause him to log out? Did the author forgot this is a game, again?

I like this story and all but there are so many mistakes that it takes from it a little.

Dex-chan lover
Zetan looking pretty chill on that...
table?
what was he riding on

Dex-chan lover
Wearing the fur of a girl you know, who is also married, over your face isn't weird at all.

Dex-chan lover
Not a good name for the Lady...

And, why didn't he care that someone was impersonating him?

Face mask made of fur from fenrir's operation? Same fenrir who's lower body was injured? A Muff muff? 😅

Considering this story is supposed to be in a video game, let's just ignore that unrealistic arrowhead, shall we.

Users who are viewing this thread