A Certain Middle-Aged Man's VRMMO Activity Log - Vol. 8 Ch. 67

Chapter 62 page 14 his right eye is bandaged and left eye intact (from Zetans perspective)
In this chapter his left eye is patched and right eye intact

Dex-chan lover
i'm remembering ussopp's slingshot kabuto with that triplet sapling bow thingy lmao

Contributor
With all ethical constrains removed he re-examined his priorities and drew new conclusions.

The mask part actually has nothing to do with COVID-19, it was given to Earth in the LN too, and that was published way back in 2015. Though it IS a very convenient coincidence, a coincidence it is nonetheless.
It's just the Japanese love their masks, many people wear them there just for anonimity, others to reduce the effects of hay fever etc. It's more of a fashion accessory there. Sorry for the late reply, I just wanted to check the LN.

Supporter
@Lainrad Thanks for your explication, I was going to post "Mask everywhere! Covid in digital world!" like comment ^^'

And actually, sorry for another late comment, but please remember the time the MC's been eating DRAGON MEAT! I mean, it's kinda cannibalism, y'kno, eating the meat of a representative of a sentient race. If you compare it to wearing a mask made of your buddy's furry wife's fur, the latter is basically nothing moral-wise.

These masked existed in world of warcraft and many other mmorpg games before wow, nothing new. No need to say it covid reference.

Dex-chan lover
It is weird to use a skin mask of your friends wife, must be so disconcerting

Users who are viewing this thread