A-Channel

As good as this 4koma is, the multi series A Channel anime with specials & OVAs is even more in depth, and delves into emotive backstory, in many cases filling important contextual gaps left by some of these manga miniplots. And the effort and love that went into making the 1st series of the anime is fully evident with detailed backgrounds scouted from real locations, well integrated 3d with the cel-shaded girls, and numerous spots of a featured artist doing songs to match story elements. Kuroda BB sensei should be proud.

Is there any chance more will get translated? The translation seems to have been put on hold for some reason.

I wish seven seas or yen press would just license this beauty already!!

With the manga ending, i do hope translators will finish translating this beautiful work. It's one of my all time favorite mangs and it's helped me through a lot of hard times. I'm sad to see it end.

this manga is so cute ! a nice read! loved the anime too. sad that the manga's coming to an end

Dex-chan lover
Tbh I kinda want a compilation of the artist lewds drawing

Cause damn they're good....

Very cute! I love the art style, characters, and story! It's sad that the series has ended, but I am very grateful that I was able to watch the anime and now have the chance to read the manga. Thank you very much for translating and sharing!

Users who are viewing this thread