A Childhood Friend I Thought Was a Guy Turned Out to Actually Be a Girl - Oneshot

Supporter
Oh great, another Twitter manga whose entire joke is about a boyish childhood friend turning out to be a cute girl with big tits which gets into romcom situat-

Wait what the fuck
Regardless of the subversion of expectation that played out, the number of times this premise has been implemented seems to indicate this might actually be a serious issue facing the country...

Dex-chan lover
How the fuck does the bite mark lasts 70 years
Some people don't heal as fully as do others, and if a wound is not properly treated early-on and until the formation of the scars, then it is more likely to leave long-lasting scars.

Group Leader
I'm sure there's an R18+ version of this on their Pixiv.

That's mostly a joke, but you never know with the Japanese.

Contributor
Honestly, this is on-brand for this mangaka; they seem to really love incorporating insane time skips into their work.

Dex-chan lover
Regardless of the subversion of expectation that played out, the number of times this premise has been implemented seems to indicate this might actually be a serious issue facing the country...
I doubt it. It's looks like it's just a trend, and people are jumping on the train.
We'll need a person living there to give definitive info on it, but I doubt it's a common thing there.

Unless you are talking about stray dogs biting people.

Dex-chan lover
I doubt it. It's looks like it's just a trend, and people are jumping on the train.
I think they're just getting into boyish girl correction taming that goes halfway

Dex-chan lover
The benefit of dementia is that every morning you wake up next to a new geezer.

Users who are viewing this thread